Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Steampunk Spring with Piccolo Emboss Enamels



 Happy Wednesday everyone! Today on the Globecraft & Piccolo Blog I share with you a Steampunk Spring Card that I made and embellished with yummy Piccolo Enamel Powders! All pieces of the card were die cut out of black and brown shades of card stock and then heat set embossed using Enamel Powder Adhesive Fluid. I love the textures created by the various powders. The gears and wings were cut out of Bazzill Black textured card stock. Vintage Copper, Vintage Bronze, and Real Rust were used for the gears. 24K Gold was used for the wings. Aged White was used on the egg and on the frame of the Hexagon Background. Mermaid Tears was used on the hexagons. 



I hope you enjoyed my project! Thank you for stopping by today!

Twitter at @leslierahye | Facebook at leslierahye.| YouTube at leslierahye | Pinterest at leslierahye

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for making my day!