Saturday, March 22, 2014

Something Special on a Sunday

Wendy from Digital Delights by Louby Loo has released a fantastic new mini-release this week!! I think it's in my top favorites from her store!!! WUNDERLAND REVISTED!!! You need to check this out!! SO CUTE!! I've create a few cards with the release this weekend and will be creating many more over the next couple of weeks!! Check out inspiration from my teammates on the  blog!!

New WUNDERLAND REVISITED stamps and papers


 

Leslierahye - Leslierahye
Wunderland RabbitWunderland Rabbit (colored)
Wunderland Rabbit

Wunderland HatterWunderland Hatter (colored)
Wunderland Hatter
 
Late sentimentLate sentiment (colored)
Late sentiment
 
Wunderland sentiments and accessories setWunderland sentiments and accessories set (colored)
Wunderland sentiment
 
Wunderland Digital paper pack
Wunderland digital paper pack

Twitter at @leslierahye | Facebook at leslierahye.| YouTube at leslierahye | Pinterest at leslierahye

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for making my day!