Friday, December 27, 2013

Art Journal Calendar--January 2♥14

Happy last Friday of 2013! Can you believe this year has passed so quickly?? This is the time of the year that I look back to what I have done, the goals I set last year and think about what I want to accomplish in the next year. Each year for about the past 3 years I've tried to take part in a monthly altered art calendar challenge and for the past three years I have been short of completing the whole year. This year I will once again attempt to challenge myself in this way! Today I've created the January layout for 2014 to get ahead for the new year.
Over on the Altered Pages Blog I share with you how I created this month's layout
My base calendar for January is now ready for daily journaling of life's events! I'm ready
 Thank you for stopping by! Best Wishes of a Joyous New Year!

Twitter at @leslierahye | Facebook at leslierahye.| YouTube at leslierahye | Pinterest at leslierahye

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for making my day!