Friday, November 22, 2013

You are my Best Friend!



Hi everyone! I'm sharing a fun fat book page on the AlteredPages.com Art-Sociates Blog today featuring some new items in the store! I hope you enjoy!

Materials :
G45 Steampunk Spells
Liquitex Modeling Paste
Ranger Distress Glitter Clear Rock Candy
Foam Tape
Burlap String
markers

Begin by adhering some pattern paper to a 4×4 cardboard square. With Modeling Paste stencil 2 sides of the square with a Dylusions stencil. I then poured microbeads from my Ephemera Treasureson the wet paste. The microbeads stay in place with the paste. Once dry edge the sides with Mix'd Media Inx Truffles.

Stamp a new Altered Pages rubber stamp with Mix's Media Inx Black onto cork paper. Color with Sharpie Metallic and Brown Markers. Add glue to "sand" of the hour glass and dust Distress Glitter. Sand the edges of the Glitz card stock stickers and ink. Layer on the fat book with foam tape.
Giant Rhinestone and bling as well as a burlap string wrapping finish the fat book!

Thank you for stopping by!

Twitter at @leslierahye | Facebook at leslierahye.| YouTube at leslierahye | Pinterest at leslierahye

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for making my day!