Tuesday, November 5, 2013

I Survived the 31 Days of Halloween 2013

 photo 31DaysSurvivorButton2_zpsb6ba3963.jpg

SO something possessed me to take part in the Smeared and Smudged's Annual 31 Days of Halloween Hop 2013...Actually I L O V E D it and part of me IS sad to see Halloween projects going away for now as I can't seem to get anyone else to be on board with Cob Webs and Bats for all my cards! { I just LOVE those Cheery Lynn Designs Dies!!!}
I will not lie...I'm EXHAUSTED and spent the next week sputtering like Goldie Hawn in Overboard! But if given the chance, I'd probably do it again! I do love stamping and I do love Halloween! I'll start earlier this year! YAY!

So if you missed all of the Hallowed projects on my blog this past month--plus the design team ones I did--here is a recap! I hope you enjoy!



Twitter at @leslierahye | Facebook at leslierahye.| YouTube at leslierahye | Pinterest at leslierahye

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for making my day!