Tuesday, December 4, 2012

12 UPCYCLED Ornaments of Christmas | Day 4



Welcome to a new challenge from The Odd Show Live ladies. We are making 12 UPCYCLED Ornaments of Christmas!! Each day here on the blog you can find a new ornament idea made with upcycled materials--Holiday Crafting the GREEN way! You can join us and be entered to win ornaments made by each of us!
To enter to win upcycled ornaments:
add you link to the link list to the right.
Follow our blog
Follow our Pinterest

We will pin your ornament to our New 12 Days of Upcycled Ornaments Pin Board!!

Leslie-Rahye bringing you another ornament that I worked on this week. I have been a hoarder of missing puzzle pieces [kinda like Amanda and her bottle caps, only different]. I love these projects for creating simple holiday ornaments.

For my ornament you need :
Puzzle pieces
glue & glitter & buttons
paint,  mists and stamps
hemp string
hole punch

I painted and misted my puzzle pieces green or white depending on if it was going to be a snowflake or a wreath. I stamped some visual textures with swirls. I then glued my pieces into snowflake or a wreath shape. Glitter and buttons of course enhanced the snowflake and became berries for the wreath.  I added a hemp hanger to add my upcycled ornament to my tree!


Don't forget to enter and share YOUR upcycled ornaments and to check back each day for another upcycled ornament idea! Thank you for looking!

Tweet : #12DaysOddOrnaments #upcycled

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for making my day!