Wednesday, July 25, 2012

When is? Let me count the days!


Today on the Viva Las Vegastamps! Blog I share with you how I quiet that group of my family that asks nearly daily "When is" by crafting a revolving count down calendar that can be used for any occasion!

I've seen these count down calendars all over the net and they're super easy to make and with the vast array of Viva Las Vegastamps! you can keep up with every season!!




And now for a count down

You can count down to ANYTHING. I made a count down to Santa's arrival and one to the first day of school. Change the stamps and papers/backgrounds to match your countdown. Use a dry erase marker to write on the glass as your number changes.

Thank you for looking! I hope you enjoyed my projects as I try to quiet the "when is" faction in my life! ~leslierahye

10 comments:

  1. I never thought of making "Count Down" projects for events other than Christmas, but it's a wonderful idea. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet countdowns. Love that it can be used for everything from Christmas, birthdays, or the dentist ha.

    Thanks for the ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea. Birthdays are another good countdown.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea and kids loving the counting down of events!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so clever. Love this project idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic! I just pinned this on pinterest. love.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great idea -- and yours are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic idea. I bet my kids would like to count down the days to next years summer vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Leslie - this is a wonderful idea! I love the variation for school days as an alternative use. Clever thinking. I think I will make a vacation version and have a countdown to my much needed retirement :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you for making my day!