Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Art Calendar Journaling with Viva Las Vegastamps


Today over at the Viva Las Vegastamps Blog I am sharing with you the completion of my July pages for The Art Calendar 366 challenge at The Katherine Wheel.  At the beginning of July I shared with you the the creation of my art calendar journal for the Month of July.Follow the link back to that post to learn more about why and how. As promised I bring you my July pages completed. The month is officially over and I have tangled and doodled and pondered and practiced. This represents the achievements of the month, thoughts I had been pondering and exactly as I stated, practice for some doodles new and old for future designs. I hope you enjoy my art journal calendar for July!


July 2013:

Here is my complete July Calendar Spread. 

August 2013:

I will be starting the August spread tonight on The Odd Show Live Reboot at 8pm CST/9pm EST at The ODD Show Room! I hope you can join me!!



Thank you for looking!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for making my day!