Thursday, April 12, 2012

Challenge #17 | Things with Wings

if you are looking for my weekly challenge post for Delightful Challenges, click here.

This term's challenge at Crafty Ribbons Challenge Blog is all about things with wings! How Springy! When I came home this evening, my husband said come with me I wamt to show you something. We went around the side of our house where it's lined with trees and wild flowers and the area was covered with butterflies--hundreds of them! It was awesome! I love this time of the year and really enjoy taking time to witness natures little gifts.


For this card you need:
Crafty Ribbons satin 1" wide & 3/8" stitched grosgrain
Miracle Tape to adhere the stem and leaves
and to attached the gathered satin ribbon to a circle base
Basic Grey cardstock
German Glass Glitter in Gold
Sakura 3D Crystal Lacquer
Circle Punches
Butterfly pre-made embellishment

The prize this week:



Things with Wings
This challenge will run from 8.30am 12th Apr until 6pm 25th Apr ......

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for making my day!