Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Weekly Challenge | Make it Dimensional & New Release

It's time again for our weekly challenge at Delightful Challenges! This week's challenge is to Make it Dimensional! It is ALSO time for a NEW RELEASE! This month's release is so cute! I have so many plans for projects with these!!


Photobucket

 This week I'm using the New Release Caroling Petey and Polly, The Caroling Accessories and the Snowflake Digi Paper Pack. Also I'm doing my second card with the "Wiper" Technique that I discovered this weekend. I will be posting on Sunday the replay to the how to I did for this on World Card Making Day and a downloadable template/instruction sheet.  Thank you for stopping by! I hope you enjoy my dimensional card!


To make this card:
Digital Stamps: Caroling Petey and Polly, Caroling Accessories Set, and Snowflake Digital Paper Set
Card Stock: Coordiations Distress and Bazzill Basics
Accessories: Prismacolor pencils and blending stump, Sakura Hobby Crafts 3D Crystal Lacquer, Tim Holtz Texture Fade, Foam Squares, Quickie Glue and prismaglitter

detail of the dimension
card pulled open to reveal the pop-up message

Join us on our challenge
You do not have to use a Digital Delights image to play but if you do you will receive two entries. Just add your card twice to inlinkz to enter twice you need to when you use a Digital Delights image 1st entry use your card link, 2nd entry use your blog address and add 2nd entry after your name.

This week our sponsor is the wonderful Simon Says Stamp.

4 comments:

  1. Fab creation hun, love the wall it looks so real!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stop the Presses!!! This is FREAKING amazing!!!! How genius is that brick wall??? Wow, Girl, you totally rocked the challenge with this amazing creation!!! Thank you for ALL you do! ♥♥♥
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leslie, this is a super dimensional card. Love the bricks behind the characters. Nicely done! NancyD

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, that brick wall in the backgroud is stunning it just makes the images pop out!! Perfect for this weekd challenge!! wonderful job!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you for making my day!