Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Crafty RIbbons Challenge #4 | Ribbons & Lace


It's time again for the Crafty Ribbons Challenge!!  This week the Challenge Blog teamed up with Saturated Canary , digital stamp designer, to create some super cute projects!  Crafty Ribbons ribbons are perfect for these cute digital images! I loved working with my Rag Doll Witch.

The challenge this week is:
Ribbons & Lace
For this card I used a lace remnant from a previous sewing project and of course some yummy polka dotted ribbons from Crafty Ribbons--in both satin and organza--and then a super thin green grosgrain ribbon! I colored my Rag Doll Witch digi with watercolor pencils and blending pens, accenting the shoes, eyes and dress buttons with Sakura Hobby Crafts 3D Crystal Lacquer

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you like my project! To see other awesome projects from the Crafty Ribbons Challenge Team hop over to the blogs below.

1 comment:

I love comments! Thank you for making my day!