Thursday, February 19, 2015

Delightful Thursday | Pressie Josh Birthday Card

It's Delightful Thursday and the Digital Delights design team is sharing inspiration on the Digital Delights Blog today! 

Today I'm coloring the delightful Pressie Josh! I love all of the "Pressie" series of images in the store but Pressie Josh is my favorite to color. Yesterday was my son's birthday and so I made this card for him! I've been trying some new coloring techniques and today you will notice I've gone back to using both my spectrum noir with my BIC Mark-its. For me they produced the perfect greens in the bow and hat and shirt. Thank you for stopping by today! I hope you enjoyed my card.


Pressie Josh
Pressie Josh
Markers : Spectrum Noir & BIC Mark-Its
Ink : Vintage Photo
Card Strock : Neenah, Core'dinations, Prima
Other : Art Glitter Adhesive Dries Clear, Queen & Co. Bling

Be sure to stop by the blog to check out the AMAZING teams work and our current sale!

SALE

Twitter at @leslierahye | Facebook at leslierahye.| YouTube at leslierahye | Pinterest at leslierahye

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card and your coloring is beautiful. I love the color combo. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you for making my day!