Thursday, February 5, 2015

Delightful Thursday |Happy Birthday Mickey Monkey

It's Delightful Thursday and the Digital Delights design team is sharing inspiration on the Digital Delights Blog today with our Fabulous New Release! 

Today I'm using the SO CUTE Mickey Monkey!!! He has delightful balloons and a birthday hat and note card and is ready for his birthday party! LOVE him! I colored him with Derwent Pencils and created the background with Spectrum Noir Pens and some frantage. My card base is the NEW Ombre Spots also released today! Dots are my favorite! Thank you for stopping by today! I hope you enjoyed my card.


Birthday Mickey Monkey (colored)Birthday Mickey Monkey
Birthday Mickey Monkey
Ombre Spot Digital Paper Pack
Ombre Spot Digital Paper Pack

Be sure to stop by the blog to check out inspiration from our team and 
Our Fabulous February
NEW RELEASE.

And don't forget this month's special -

Twitter at @leslierahye | Facebook at leslierahye.| YouTube at leslierahye | Pinterest at leslierahye

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for making my day!