Today my canvas is featured at Unruly PaperArts. Unruly PaperArts is a collaborative blogozine featuring a panel of regular and guest columnists as well as reader-submitted articles. We hope you will join us and come back often as we feature articles on stamping, mixed media, collage, altered art, and scrapbooking.
- 8×10" stretched canvas
- black paper for die cuts
- burlap for diecut circles
- Cheery Lynn Dies: Gear Mesh Border (Steampunk Series) - B361 , Hot Air Balloons w / Angel Wing (Steampunk Series) - B360 , Vintage Bicycle (Steampunk Series) - B356 , Steampunk Corner (Set of 2) Left & Right - B437 , Add a Flourish (Set of 2) - B456 , Buttons & Blueberries (Sets of 6) (Utility) - QF179 , Horizon Square Boutique Stacker Frames - DL253 ,
- Piccolo Craft Products : dream Word Accent W015, Vintage Gears Large #1 Accents LA101, Enamel Powder Adhesive Fluid, Enamel Powder VICTORIAN BRONZE, Enamel Powder COPPER KETTLE
- Various paints : Grey, dark brown
- Oil Pastels : brown and metallic
- Walnut ink spray and reinker
- Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink
- Beacon Fast Finish Decoupage
- Generals Charcoal Pencils
- Metallic set of Pan Pastel
- Bold Brush Sepia PITT Pen
- Art Glitter Glue Designer Dries Clear
Begin by adhering strips of newsprint (leaving part of canvas uncovered) and die cut burlap to canvas using Beacon Fast Finish Decoupage and Art Glitter Glue Designer Dries Clear.
With Enamel Adhesive Fluid, apply enamel powders to chipboard dream and gears. Heat emboss. Adhere to canvas with Art Glitter Glue.
Read my Artist's Spotlight at Unruly PaperArts here.
Twitter at @leslierahye | Facebook at leslierahye.| YouTube at leslierahye | Pinterest at leslierahye