Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Weekly Challenge & New Release | Into the Wild!

It's time for a new release and a new challenge with Digital Delights by Louby Loo! This week at Delightful Challenges our challenge is Into the Wild! The new release is perfect for this challenge with the darling "jubbly" critters. If you're like me you're asking yourself "What is Jubbly?" Well I asked Wendy...she said it comes from a saying "Lovely Chubbly" and it that it kind of means "fun and cute." That is it EXACTLY. I have admitted that from time to time I squeal aloud when I see the new release. This most definitely one of those times [next month is too but I'm sworn to secrecy]. She made me a Jubbly DRAGON!!! HOW STINKIN' CUTE IS HE?!?!? I'm in love. Getting ready for this challenge I colored him several times...different color schemes...You WILL see him again as I love him! Thanks Wendy!! I hope you enjoy my card! Thank you for looking!


Digital Delights Stamps : Jubbly dragon
Markers : Spectrum Noir
Accessories :  Beacon 3in1

We have a great new release and a new challenge for you this week.
This weeks theme :
Into the Wild
(include a critter!)
Challenge Rules below

We have a wonderful Sponsor this week

http://www.scrapyland.com/

Your Prize!!!
$15 store gift card

Now it's Your Turn!
You are not required to use a Digital Delights 
Image to join in the fun 
but if you do, you can enter TWICE.
To enter twice when using a Digital Delight image,
for your 1st entry use your card link.
For your 2nd entry use your blog address
 and add "2nd entry" after your name
**Please be sure to follow the challenge theme and rules or it will be removed.

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute! What a fun image and it really is the focal point with the green on all the orange! Delightful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Girlfriend! This is soooo adorable!!! As always I totally LOVE your creations:)
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantabulous Leslie Rahye :)
    Hugs
    Wendy (aka Louby Loo)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet hun, love it!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you for making my day!