Monday, November 26, 2012

Five Years of Magic | Celebrating Roni's Anniversary

Art is the last form of magic that exists!

I am honored to be invited to celebrate my teammate and blog compadre's 5th Blogging Anniversary today!! A pioneer in collage and altered art,  Roni sent each of us a tin to alter in honor of this milestone. I know how much she loves steampunk and so I wanted to make her a steampunk commemorative keepsake for her time blogging at Ink Stains. I transformed my little tin into a mini album--Five Years of Magic!  The inside has a fold out album on old book paper...one side is collage stamped with a variety of steampunk images from Viva Las VegaStamps! and the reverse has the letters spelling out the word CELEBRATE! Congratulations Roni on this momentous occassion! Thank you for making me a part of your celebration! I hope you enjoy the art I made for you! celebrating Roni's Bloggiversary!!








16 comments:

  1. It's beautiful Leslie!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the pullout!! Wonderful tin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tin! Fabulous pullout and love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow!!! Very cool! I love how you did "CELEBRATE."

    This is my first altered tin. It was so much fun! I'm glad I've been saving my altoid tins now!

    Peace,
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful tin to honor Roni and celebrate her 5 years!
    Janj #3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leslie - this tin is totally amazing! I am so touched that you crafted it with me and Ink Stains in mind. That is so sweet of you! The outside is stunning but the mini album is just beautiful!
    Thank you so much for sharing your creativity!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was not just impressed by the tin, but a bit embarrassed that I didn't think to pay homage to Roni like you did. What a joyous way to show your appreciation.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great tin. What a fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colors Leslie, as well as the mini inside.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Leslie, what a fantastic combination of color and style. Lot's of love there!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a smashingalternative to what I have seen from others. I have umpteen tins that I prepped this summer. This helps to add a spark to the fire for me. Great design.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome tin! The fold outs are wonderful and so fun! Sorry for the late visit for the hop, but I was away on vacation last week when the hop posted and I'm catching up now on visiting everyone!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you for making my day!