Monday, November 12, 2012

Alter Your Creativity Challenge 3 | Rusted



Good morning Altered Pages Fans!!! It's time for the 3rd Challenge from the sister challenge blog for AlteredPages.com. Today's challenge is to use the color Rust on your project. For this project I began layering Artists Spackle onto a piece of cardboard to get a general texture. Then with Maya Road Mist in Copper and a lovely green Smooch Spritz I began transforming my piece of cardboard into a rusted piece of metal! I added some metallic rubs and black Paris Trunk Ink to complete the rusted metal transformation. I added a beautiful digi from the Happy Thanksgiving Collage Sheet and a piece of melted Punchinella. I completed the piece with some stamped punched letters on a piece of "spritzed" card stock to further mimic the metal look! Thank you for looking! I hope you enjoyed my project. 


Alter Your Creativity Challenge Rules!
1. Create your project following the challenge theme.
Your project must be new created within the time frame of this challenge - no back linking allowed!
2. For your project you must use at least one item from Altered Pages, ie, collage sheet, eco art board, tags, papers etc. and don't forget to tell us what it is.
3. Link Up your Entry using the InLinkz Tool at the bottom of each challenge post, remembering to link directly to your blog post or photo of your entry.
4. Most importantly have fun.
The Prize for this Month's Winner is:

And the Top 3 as voted by the Design Team will win their choice of a Free Digital Collage Sheet from the Altered Pages Store.
You have until the 30th of November to link up your entry!
We are all looking forward to seeing what you create this month and hope that you will grab our badge for your blog and tell your friends!

Thank you for looking!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for making my day!