Thursday, March 22, 2012

weekly challenge | Easter Treats!

It's time for a new challenge with Digital Delights by Louby Loo! This week at Delightful Challenges we are making projects for Easter Treats!! Easter is such a fun holiday and I love this little SVG cut file for the Chick Box. If you are like me and do not have an electronic die cut machine, never fear, Wendy includes a pdf of all of the cut files so you can do it by hand if need be.

for this box you will need:
DD Cut File: Chick Box
Card Stock: Close To My Heart
Colors: Craf-T Chalks, white Sakura of America Gel Pen
Accessories: foam Squares
This weeks challenge we would love to see to
Easter Treats!!
You are not required to use a Digital Delights Image to join in on the fun
but if you do you can enter TWICE.
To enter twice you when using a Digital Delight image your
1st entry use your card link
2nd entry use your blog address and add 2nd entry after your name
We have a wonderful Sponsor this week
3 sets from The Cutting Cafe'!!!

4 comments:

  1. OMGOSH this is sooooooooooooo sweet, love it hun!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Leslie:)
    Hugs
    Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
    www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love handmade and this is the CUTEST!!!! Thanks for keeping it real, LeslieRahye :)
    -Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just delightful, Leslie! You've encouraged me to try a cutfile. I have a machine but it can't cut svg and I'm just not up to purchasing a different one. I love you treat box - the "stitching" is wonderful. Cute, cute, cute.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you for making my day!