Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Weekly Challenge | BINGO!

Delightful Challenges is trying a new challenge this week with the B-I-N-G-O card. It's a very easy challenge, you just pick 3 elements to make your project--across, up and down, or diagonal. For my card I chose to use the Christmas Bongo 3D Decoupage page which is pre-colored and sectioned for easy trimming and piecing. You simply cut around the elements and stack them in the order they are numbered adding foam adhesive between each layer. I hope you enjoy my card!
ingredients:
Paper: Basic Grey
Accessories: Crafty Ribbons Ribbon, Alumilite Pearlescent Powder,
Sakura 3D Crystal Lacquer, Quickie Glue Pen, foam squares

Thank you for looking!
You are not required to use a Digital Delights Image to join in on the fun, but if you do you can enter TWICE. To enter twice you when using a Digital Delight image you:
1st entry use your card link, 2nd entry use your blog address and add 2nd entry after your name
This week we have a wonderful Sponsor this week

2 comments:

  1. Great card, love the image & the colours are fab!
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The decoupage is perfect Les:)
    Hugs
    Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
    www.digitaldelightsbybloubyloo.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you for making my day!