Thursday, September 8, 2011

Weekly Challenge | Bling It!!!

It's time again for Delightful Challenges weekly challenge and this time it's BLING IT!!!! Show us your all your glitter glitz bling and sparkle! [This secretly is my favorite!]! Thank you for looking!

Cardstock: Bazzill Basics
Markers: BIC Mark-Its
Accessories: Sakura Hobby Crafts 3D Crystal Lacquer, Foam Tape, Prisma glitter, Bling, Ribbon

You do not have to use a Digital Delights image to play but if you do you will receive two entries. Just add your card twice to inlinkz to enter twice you need to when you use a Digital Delights image 1st entry use your card link, 2nd entry use your blog address and add 2nd entry after your name.

This week our sponsor is


 is offering 3 Sets from their Store!!!

7 comments:

  1. This is stunning hun, love how you have used lots of different layers....love it!!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leslie Rahye! I love your adorable card...especially the glittery moon! Very Very Cute!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a wonderful blog and I'll be back. I really enjoyed the time I spent here. I love the layers you've created in this card. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. whooo hoo, love the spooooky card, it turned out great!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. just adorable! Love that kitty! Hugs! Dina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh! This is just adorable!

    chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just the cutest image and I love the way you designed the card. Congrats on your DT selections - you are so talented. I've left an award for you on my blog.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn
    handmadefromtheheart-designsbylarelyn.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you for making my day!