Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Crafty Ribbons Challenge Blog Design Team CALL!!

Crafty Ribbons Challenge  is a fantastic new challenge blog that will be launching on the 1st September 2011. Every two weeks they will host a new challenge using R I B B O N!!! Exciting, right!??!? There's only a few more hours left to join the hunt for a new design team...it's really pretty easy and all the details are located on their blog here.  I'd love to share with you a project I created recently on my bi-monthly show leslierahye's crafty gig on ustream. A replay of the show where this project was completed is below. This project was for my Crafty Handmade Holiday Challenge which is coming to the end of its first month. I hope you enjoy it!

Crafty Ribbons Challenge
In addition to paper crafting, I love to use ribbon in general crafting and sewing. I wanted to share with you a few more of my favorite ribbon projects in hopes that the folks at Crafty Ribbons Challenge blog are wowed! Wish me luck!
Ribbons helped transform my daughter into a princess-- Satin ribbon holds the wings on and ribbons and yarns flow from the back of her fairy crown.
Extra large grosgrain ribbon used for butterfly wings, hemp string string used for antennae complete instructions for this finger puppet are available via scribdon my downloads tab above.
polka dotted grosgrain and organza used to accent the punch art fairy card
light green organza used to accent a handmade gift bag
Velvet ribbon is the base to this crystal wired bookmark... I love to use ribbon as bookmark bases!
Thank you for looking! I hope you enjoyed what you found! I hope someone across the ocean is wowed!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous everything leslie-rahye, love everything but that Santa Book is a total darling ! X Fab

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool design team i so have a idea just not sure i will have time to get it done i could try though lovely projects

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you for making my day!