Thursday, January 15, 2015

Delightful Thursday | Calendar Owls!

It's Delightful Thursday and the Digital Delights design team is sharing inspiration on the Digital Delights Blog today! 

I created a graduation note card with the Quatrefoile Digital Papers and the May Owl from the Calendar Owls set. I will be sharing more from this set this month as I complete my little owl planner for my family notes.
For this card I added a "diploma" rolled from distressed paper and tied with some matching Baker's Twine.
Leslie Rahye - leslierahye
Calendar OwlsCalendar Owls (colored)
Calendar Owls 
Quatrefoil Digital Paper Pack
Quatrefoile Papers

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed my card. Remember there is a fab sale going on in the store! Details below...

SALE



Twitter at @leslierahye | Facebook at leslierahye.| YouTube at leslierahye | Pinterest at leslierahye

1 comment:

  1. I love this Leslie. The designs on the card are lovely. Great job...Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you for making my day!