Thursday, December 11, 2014

Weekly Challenge | Bundle Up




It's time for a new challenge with Digital Delights by Louby Loo! This week at Delightful Challenges our challenge is Bundle Up (winter theme)! I am using Mug of Smores for this challenge because winter to me says HOT Chocolate. I colored him with non-traditional colors and added a few snowflakes and twine to finish him off!  I hope you enjoy it! Thank you for stopping by! 

Mug of smoresMug of smores (colored)
Card stock : Bazzill
Colors: Spectrum Noir Pencils
Accessories: Cheery Lynn Dies, bling on a string, bling

*****

Our Theme for this week is:
Bundle Up
(winter theme)

We were being sponsored the wonderful
Now it's Your Turn!
You are not required to use a Digital Delights 
Image to join in the fun 
but if you do, you can enter THAT project TWICE.
To enter twice when using a Digital Delight image,
for your 1st entry use your card link.
For your 2nd entry use your blog address
 and add "2nd entry" after your name

Otherwise, only ONE entry person

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for making my day!