Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Friendship Fatbook Page

On the Altered Arts Magazine I share with you this Fatbook Page. A Fatbook Page is like an Altered Trading Card only it is 4×4". Like an ATC it is traded among artists--a fun little piece of art. The base of my Fatbook is a piece of book board covered with a piece of vintage advertising paper. I stamped with my texture and clock stamps around the page and embossed with a Victorian Bronze powder. Brown die ink was rubbed across the entire page using a cloth to buff the surface of the page. The edges were reinked and embossed with the same powder. A friend text stamp was stamped with Brilliance ink. The crochet trim was died with the same brown ink and adhered to to the page along with the gold trim using a white tacky glue. I hope you enjoyed my Fatbook Page and try some on your own!


Twitter at @leslierahye | Facebook at leslierahye.| YouTube at leslierahye | Pinterest at leslierahye

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for making my day!