Friday, May 3, 2013

Celebrate Derby Days with Altered Pages



Spectrum Noir Pens  : OR3, GG1, GG2, PP1, IB2, TN4, DG2, CG2, PP4, GB1
The above Derby Day Fat Book collage was created using the 111D Vintage Hats Collage sheet and the 1025D Vintage Horses Collage Sheet. Both Sheets were printed using the BLACK ONLY option on the printer to give "black and white" images to colorize. I found that using my Spectrum Noir Alcohol Based Markers to color these images--you will notice the horse in the middle is originally brown on the collage sheet and our lovely lady had a white shirt and a tea colored beverage.The background was a Bazzill Antiques Pad Dictionary Page and the alphabet letters were from Graphic 45. After coloring the images, I layered the pieces onto the fat book chipboard and used Antique Matte Mod Podge. Once dry I smeared on some brown pigment ink and heat set the color. Want 2 Scrap Pink Pearl Bling finished off the piece. 
I hope you enjoy my Derby Day Fat Book Collage! Thank you for looking! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for making my day!