Supply List:Colors (inks & cardstock): Twilight, Garden Green, Orchid Bouquet, VersaMark
Paper & My Stickeaze: Floral Tapestry, vellum
Stamp Sets: Solo N, Solo O, Pure Love, Adore Lower Case, Rustic, [Solo E, Solo W for “new” on sticker strip]
Embellishments: cocoa colored organza ribbon, buttons, silver brads, twill tape, clear detail emboss powder
Other: glue dots, pop dots, acrylic blocks, 1/8” hole punch, black pen, xyron, liquid glue, scissors
- Stamp “nice” circle from Solo N in 1st and 2nd generation with Twilight on Twilight.
- On dotted Floral Tapestry background paper, 2nd generation stamp Solo N in Twilight. Tear bottom of paper and tear vellum to approximately the same length.
- On Orchid Bouquet scrap, stamp 3 flowers from Solo N set in Twilight. Punch out with circle punch, edge circles with Twilight ink and tap lightly face down on inkpad. Add pop dots to back.
- Attach My Stickeaze tab to Garden Green mat. Attach photo.
- Adhere My Stickeaze strip to background page. Layer on photo—keeping room for journal box and circle accents.
- Attach journal box to page by hole punching all the way through the layers. Attach ribbon and make a bow.
- Stamp “new” using the smaller “solo” from Solo N, Solo E, and Solo W on the My Stickeaze strip. Attach a button [backed with glue dot].
- Write what is “new”—I used “teeth” but would be good for baby, pet, love, marriage…etc.
- Attach 3 circles above the picture.
- With Rustic “LOVE” and Orchid Bouquet stamp love on the bottom middle of base Orchid Bouquet cardstock.
- With Twilight stamp “LOVE” from Pure Love set over Rustic “LOVE.”
- With Orchid Bouquet and hearts from Solo O stamp background of base.
- With Adore Lower Case stamp “oodles of” on right end of twill.
- With VersaMark stamp the “}” from Pure Love on the striped Tapestry background and emboss with Clear. Cut out. Tie cocoa ribbon on. Attach pop dots.
- With Twilight stamp the cancellation stamp randomly on the twilight square. With Veramark stamp the Solo O over the random stamping. Emboss with clear and cut out. Attach pop dots.
- Attach twill with brads below “LOVE” stamping. Attach “}” and “O”. Adhere button.
- To background attach lined background paper from Tapestry. Adhere vellum.
- Fold oblong tabs in half. Attach one side to the back of the base page with glue. Attach other side to top of Twilight mat with brads.
- Attach button to end of My Stickeaze photo turn and attach to mat. Use powder or another piece of paper on the back to “unsticky” the adhesive so that it will lift and not stay attached to the background. Attach another My Stickeaze accent to the side of the page.