Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Crafty Ribbons Challenge #5 | B I N G O


It's time again for the Crafty Ribbons Challenge!!  This week the Challenge Blog is having a challenge with a twist--it's new to me but I see that several companies are doing this. It's called BINGO. Go to the challenge blog and select the categories you are going to use to create your card! I chose 3 down--handmade embellies, ribbon and gems [aka BLING]. I also chose to use flowers, one other square on our bingo card--since we're teaming up with Mulberry Flowers as a sponsor! I hope you like my card!

The challenge this week is:
BINGO



For my handmade embellies, I made deco squares with bling and rub-ons and I made Ribbon Corners using yummy grosgrain Crafty Ribbons ribbon! I love these non-traditional colors of winter. 

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you like my project! All the details for joining the challenge are on the Crafty Ribbons Challenge blog. To see other awesome projects from the Crafty Ribbons Challenge Team hop over to the blogs below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for making my day!