Thursday, June 11, 2015

Delightful Thursday!

It's Delightful Thursday and the Digital Delights design team is sharing inspiration on the Digital Delights Blog today! 

GOOD Morning! Today's card from Digital Delights features a beautiful pre-colored image! I love the pre-colored images for quick and easy cards and for when I'm making a stack of them [like thank yous, or invites]. To add a bit of sparkle to this card I used a thin glue and some glitter applied to the hat brim, skirt and shoes. I folded a ruffle for the side of my focal piece and foam mounted it on the the back ground! I love that this holiday paper matched the colors of Watermelon Samantha perfectly! As there are no holiday themed images on it, it was safe to use with this summery card! Remember to look at ALL of your paper before settling on a complimentary papers. You might be surprised to find a jewel in the last place you look!



Watermelon Samantha
Paper: Bazzill, Authentique
Accessories: string, glitter, Foam Tape
Be sure to check out the rest of the team !

Twitter at @leslierahye | Facebook at leslierahye.| YouTube at leslierahye | Pinterest at leslierahye

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for making my day!