Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Delightful Thursday | Happy Graduation

It's Delightful Thursday and the Digital Delights design team is sharing inspiration on the Digital Delights Blog today! 

Today I'm created a graduation card with this delightful graduation owl from the Calendar Owls set. I love his big eyes! He was layered on matching cardstock and distressed on the edges. I added a bit of Frantage and a piece of string. Thank you for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed my card.


Calendar Owls
markers : Prismacolors
Paper: Bazzill, Authentique
Accessories: foam tap, emboss folders, trim
Be sure to check out the rest of the team !

MAY SPECIALS
Twitter at @leslierahye | Facebook at leslierahye.| YouTube at leslierahye | Pinterest at leslierahye

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for making my day!