Monday, May 7, 2012

ATC fun with Mary Vogel Lozinak Stamps

This fun little guy is part of a plate of Mary Vogel Lozinak stamps that I recently purchased from Viva Las Vegastamps! I love how interesting this particular image is...I immediately stamped it and tried to decipher what it was....I could see several possibilities in the stamps. I hope you enjoy my project and click on the link below to learn how you can be a part of a Blog Hop featuring Mary Vogel Lozinak's stamps!! 
For these ATCs:


cardstock
Perfect Pearls
Distressed Ink in Frayed Burlap
Crayola Watercolors
Archival Ink by Ranger
saying printed on paper
Sakura of America White Gelly Roll

By coloring just part of the image the "critter"
resembles a one-eyed, one-horned fledgling.
By coloring the whole "critter" green, he
resembles a toad or a prehistoric iguana! 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for making my day!