Thursday, March 15, 2012

Crafty Ribbons Challenge #15 | BIRTHDAY!!

if you are looking for my weekly challenge post for Delightful Challenges, click here.
Inspired by a ribbon/button bracelet that I found while patrolling flickr, I knew that for this Birthday themed challenge at Crafty Ribbons Challenge Blog I wanted to make a Birthday Flower Bracelet out of ribbons and felt. The flowers are built on a punched circle base and then layered with embroidery trimmed felt to form the centers. They are then attached with hot glue to the base --a grosgrain polka dotted ribbon and another felt circle is glued to the back of each flower. The bracelet can be tied on your wrist...I would also make for a cute headband. Thank you for looking!

Challenge #15 | Birthday
 
This challenge will run from 8.30am 15th March until 6pm 30th March

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for making my day!