Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Crafty Gig 01.13.12 | crochet 101

Welcome to my bi monthly follow-up post on my ustream live show leslierahye's crafty gig.This past Friday we explored the craft of crochet! I went over the very basics of crochet and some introductory stitches and then shared with you a simple 5-petal flower that can be used in so many crafty applications. The link to find the pattern is here. I hope you enjoy this playback!


[note: I had mentioned that I would take some photos of the samples I made in this video--my *helper* took off with the samples and have hidden them from me. I will be doing some tutorials every couple of weeks on making more shapes and stitches and with the first tutorial post I will add in the re-made samples! sorry for any inconvenience!]

Coming this Friday the 20th, is my new show for 2♥12...
This is a monthly show on the 3rd Friday of the month focusing solely on the art of scrapbooking. I've been scrapbooking in one fashion or another since I was 9 years old and my parents bought me my first large scrapbook to hold my treasure. I hope you join me to explore this great hobby that helps you share your story to generations to come.
I will also be announcing the beginning of a new challenge so you won't want to miss it! See you Friday!! 8 CST/9 EST! Thank you for stopping by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for making my day!